We Enjoy Making Shredding Easy For Our Customers Here’s How We Do It
- Take Care Of Everything With One Call – We actually answer every call that comes into our office so you can speak to one of our experienced staff right away. We will explain our different services and help you pick the right one for you. On the same call, we will give you a quote that has very simple pricing and you will be given all the costs for your service upfront. The last thing to do is set up your appointment for the best day for you Monday to Saturday.
- We Shred Monday to Saturday – You never have to worry about fitting your mobile shredding appointment into your schedule because we offer next day service Monday through Saturday. That means we are available whenever it is convenient for you.
- The Secure Way To Destroy Documents is With On-site Shredding. We have a fleet of the most advanced paper destruction trucks in our industry. We will come to your Bellport home or business and shred there so you can see your confidential files being destroyed so there is no question that they are gone for good. You can actually see your documents going through the shredder as it is happening on a screen on the side of the truck.
- Know & Trust Who Shreds Your Documents – Chances are you have never met the person that is coming to shred your private documents so how do you trust them. With Time Shred all of our staff are background checked and drug tested every year. That also sign confidentiality agreements that contractually and legally require them not to disclose any information about our clients. They are also very well trained in the strictest security procedures.
- Shred And Save A Tree – Our document destruction service is very eco-friendly. We recycle all the documents we shred. The shredded paper is sent to paper mills that turn the destroyed documents back into paper pulp that can then be used to make other paper products. Every ton of shredded paper we recycle saves 17 trees and has zero landfill impact.
- Certificate of Destruction. After your documents have been shredded, our office will send you a certificate of destruction that will document that your documents have been properly shredded.
We’re The Shredding Experts For Businesses
One-time Shredding – When you need to shred business records only occasionally then our onetime service is what you are looking for. This option is available to your company as little or as often as you need it. No onetime purge is too small or too large so if you have one box or thousands of boxes of files to eliminate give us a call, we are happy to assist your firm anytime you need onsite document shredding.
Scheduled Shredding – Most companies have an ongoing paper destruction need because they are discarding documents often if not daily. We make it easy with our scheduled service. We place locked containers in your offices so your staff will dispose of all papers in these locked containers to keep your business documents safe until they are shredded. You can have a weekly, biweekly, every four weeks or monthly shredding schedule where we come to your office to empty and destroy all the contents of each container.
Our Residential Shredding Protects Your Information At Home
Those old personal papers you want to get rid of at home have information on them identity thieves can use to create phony accounts and cause you to deal with problems for years if you were to make the mistake of just throwing them away in the garbage. Our residential shredding service will come to your home and shred them in front of you so the information can never be read again. One of our industrial shredding trucks will come to your home Monday to Saturday so choose the best day for you.
If you call us today you could be shredding as soon as tomorrow.