Our Unique Shredding Services
Even if you’ve never used a professional paper shredding service before, hiring Time Shred is a simple process. Here’s what you can expect with secure onsite paper shredding with us:
- The Call. When you call Time Shred Services a person will answer the phone not some computer that walks you through endless prompts. Our eager experienced customer service staff will assist you with determining what shredding service is right for you. We will then determine how much you have to shred by asking you the right questions so we can give you a quote. Then, we can schedule your shredding appointment.
- On-Time Arrival. When you schedule a shredding appointment with us, you can expect us to arrive on the day you choose. We offer next day shredding Monday through Saturday so we can accommodate just about any scheduling requirement for our shredding customers.
- On-site Shredding. We never make you come to us. Instead, we come to your home or business to handle your shredding needs. We have a fleet of fast and efficient paper shredding trucks that allows us to shred your documents at your East Moriches location.
- Secure Handling. Improper document handling defeats the purpose of hiring a professional shredding company in the first place. Fortunately, the Time Shred professionals move all of your documents from your building or home to our paper shredding trucks in locked shredding security bins, so your documents are protected and secure from the time they are released to us until they have been shredded.
- Shredded Paper is Recycled. Many people wonder what happens with the paper after their documents have been shredded. Every document we shred is sent to paper recyclers that turn the shredded paper back into paper pulp. Then the recycled paper can be used to make many other paper products. Every ton of paper that is shredded and recycled save 17 trees.
- Certificate of Destruction. After your documents have been shredded, our office will send you a certificate of destruction that will document that your documents have been properly shreded.
Document Shredding Choices
People and businesses in East Moriches have a choice to shred their document only when they need to or have the convenience of a set document shredding schedule.
One-time Shredding. When you need to shred your documents only when you need to such as an annual file purge in your office or you need to get rid of years of documents that you don’t need any more at home then our onetime shredding service is what you are looking for. No onetime shredding need is too small or too large. So if you have one box or thousands of boxes to shred give Time Shred a call, we are happy to assist with any size document shredding project.
Scheduled Shredding. For an ongoing paper shredding need we make it easy with our scheduled shredding service. We supply you with shredding containers to keep onsite to hold your documents in until they are shredded. You can have a weekly, biweekly, every four weeks or monthly shredding schedule.
A call today could have you shredding tomorrow!