The 7 Benefits of On-Site Shredding Services
Professional and secure onsite document shredding services are important to businesses and residents in the Manhattan, New York City, Long Island, Westchester and New Jersey area. It has to be taken seriously for a number of reasons; there are privacy law requirements with fines and penalties for failure to comply, plus the consequences that come with your information getting into the wrong hands such as identity thieves and corporate espionage spies, all of which can be difficult to recover from.
With this in mind, it’s all the more reason that the vendor you choose to service your document destruction needs is very important. The company needs to be able to provide the benefits listed below at a minimum.
The Benefits Include:
- On-site means we come to you – There is no more secure way for you to have your personal files or business records destroyed than at your location. It is convenient and there is no question as to where and when your papers will be shredded.
- Witnessed Shredding – Since the destruction of your confidential records will take place at your home or office, you will have the opportunity to witness the shredding firsthand. Make sure that the company you choose has an advanced paper shredding truck that is equipped with a camera system, which allows you to see your documents being shredded in the moment.
- Powerful Mobile Shredding Truck – Professional shredding companies should have up-to-date The advanced paper destruction trucks of today are very powerful and will make fast work of any job. These trucks are also so powerful that you don’t have to remove staples, paper clips, binder clips and rubber bands so it makes getting ready very easy for you.
- Legal Compliance – Outsourcing your document destruction to a professional mobile shredding service helps you be compliant with Federal and State Privacy Laws. The shredding company should provide you with Certificates of Destruction to document that you have properly destroyed your files.
- Saves You Time and Money- If you were considering buying a personal or in-office shredder you will be pleased to find out that it is much cheaper to hire a shredding service. There are two costs to consider; the actual cost and the opportunity cost. The actual cost is what you will pay an employee to sit in front of a shredder and feed a couple of sheets of paper at a time into a small shredder. A professional service can shred in minutes what would take your employees days to complete. The opportunity cost is what that employee could be doing to grow your business or service your customers instead of sitting in front to the shredder.
- Environmental Benefits – A professional shredding service will recycle all of the paper that they destroy. That shredded paper is used to make other paper products and does not end up in a landfill. Every ton of shredded paper that is recycled saves 17 trees.
- Peace of Mind – Hiring an onsite professional document destruction service will give you peace of mind in knowing that your documents have been completely and correctly destroyed. You will also have a paper trail that documents the correct destruction of your confidential papers.
Time Shred Services is a local onsite shredding services that provides document destruction to the businesses and residents located in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, Queens, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Westchester and New Jersey. For more information give us a call at 1-855-74733 or visit www.timeshred.com